If you are interested in working for a company with a high results culture and a vision to help change lives, contact us!
We offer challenging learning and growth opportunities and competitive compensation packages in a dynamic, fun and the best work environment on the planet (Your Home)!
If you believe you have the qualifications and skills of the type of person we are looking for, and if you believe you can make a difference and impact to our team, send your resume, cover letter and examples of your work to the attention of Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Title: Executive Assistant
Location: Your Home
Job Purpose: Your role will be made up of calling, presenting and setting appointments to create a positive environment for actual sales presentations to take place. You will primarily work on the phone and the Internet via database management systems, coordinating and planning calls in a timely manner. 10%-20% of your job will be administrative in nature. Position holder must not be active or inactive in any type of MLM or Network Marketing opportunity. Position Holder must not work in any other capacity from home. This position holder is expected to, with minimal supervision, complete assignments with high quality, in the timeframe agreed to by Stacy O’Quinn.
An ideal candidate will
- Take ownership of and drive the process, planning, and coordination necessary to create solid appointments with potential clients.
- Master communicating via the telephone to prospects following a defined script.
- Work closely with Stacy to gather and refine technical, operational and/or business requirements related to production.
- Track/manage productions to successful completion, communicating status, issues, and risks to Stacy
- Manage the resolution of operational issues
- Manage external vendors as required.
- Utilize Database management tools to ensure timely completion of set appointments and tasks with a high degree of quality.
- Write documentation to aid future Project Management on assigned task and procedures
- Ensure all projects are well documented and that the documentation is available and updated as projects evolve/change.
Since job is taking place from your home. Ideal candidate must be able to have access to High Speed Internet (not satellite). Must be available to call clients typically 3.5 hours in the morning and 3 hours in the evening eastern time. You must be able to work when needed as required and self disciplined. Work environment is at home but must be in a relatively noise free environment since most communications are over the phone. The following skills are required.
- Able to recognize emerging event needs and have the desire to fill needs as a team player.
- Ability to push through during times of high stress
- Awesome people skills – understand and embrace Executive needs.
- Excellent knowledge Dani Johnson’s marketing techniques, have attended a First Steps to Success Event recently a must or Planning to be in Orlando January 28-30th.
- Ability to learn grasp concepts quickly and with out supervision
- Able to work efficiently with out supervision
- Able to work flexible hours as needed
- Must be familiar with Dani Johnson’s scripts
- Able to communicate effectively orally and in written text
- Marketing and Sales experience a plus
- Must be extremely comfortable talking to strangers on the phone and be able to keep reliable statistics of communication.
Basic Skills and Abilities
- Experience participating in small working groups and able to work efficiently in a solo environment with constant communication of progress.
- Proven track record of successful telephone work and sale experience is a plus
- Extremely capable communicator, able to understand business requirements and produce the end product required.
- Formal project management experience/training a plus.
- Desire to learn new things and apply various skills to diverse projects.
Leadership Success Factors Required
Personality: Ability to work in a small team in a demanding, fast-paced environment. Highly motivated individual able to complete projects quickly. Reliable, tolerant, and determined. Empathic communicator, able to see things from the other person’s point of view. Well presented and businesslike.Able to get along with others and be a team-player.
Personal Situation: Must be mature and available to work extended hours on occasions when required.
Specific Job Skills: Ability to work independently with minimum supervision, to take initiative and actively drive projects. Ability to handle multiple concurrent activities and have a flexible, positive attitude. Demonstrated ability to track, organize and prioritize workload. Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
Management Ability: Though internal staff management is not initially part of the job, responsibility and opportunity could grow with the development of the business. Some people-management skills, experience and natural ability will be useful. Must have good planning and organizational skills. Strong verbal and written communication skills.